Wooo rabid games

First post what do I write :joy:

4 Likes

Where is the boundless reboot download link, we need it now :wink:

3 Likes

Hello everyone hope I can contribute

3 Likes

Woof said the Pup! Bow wow said the doggo!

3 Likes

Hi all!! :smiley: Hope to help too as much as I can!!

4 Likes

Its Imminent LMAO we will be releasing it any moment…8 months later LMAO

4 Likes

Moved to general chit chat :laughing: deleting uncategorized

1 Like

Hello, everyone …
I finally found my way into this development :grinning:
Hoping you will make a valuable - better - even completer - successor to Boundless (the voxel game I still like very much)
Maybe I can even help with this at some point
Keep on developing :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome Odean!

You couldn’t say that any better about boundless…IMO its the best voxel game on the market! Highly under server and under rated.

3 Likes

Hi everyone :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I searched a Lot but Haven t found anything before i got pakas Post in Twitter today .

IS there any possible way i can Help here ?
I can t Programm or such things but Like to Help with your project.

And i ve a question will be the Game PC only or also on consoles ?

Greetings Turrican2006

3 Likes

PC only to start but Consoles are not off the table. Just need to get things together for licensing and so on but after release Consoles will be the next target area.

3 Likes

I would be great If its possible to Switch between PC and consoles with Same Charakter Just an Idea ,

In my oponion Don t forget consoles later If possible because many Players there too and Crossplay get s normal These days .

I ll have a PC but i Like Play in consoles have ever played on them but would start playing on PC If Not Other possible ,:grinning::grinning:

How Long are you now working on the Project ?

Have you Made already a subreddit for the Game ?

2 Likes

This project started Around 9-10 months ago. We do not have a subreddit for the game at this time, as currently. This is a private/non-marketed game as its in early development at this stage. Once the game is in a more polished state. More platforms will be utilized.

3 Likes