Endless PvE Wants/Needs

Hello Fellow Endless Followers and Supporters,

For Endless, what do you want to see in terms of PvE?

4 Likes

Fighting non players is always how I like my games.

Monsters for leveling up, gaining experience, and being able to gain further skills.
Being able to absorb skills from enemies to be able to use those skills for x many turns/times/battles.
But Player versus the environment. This could also include gravity, or the lack of gravity as well.

I hope I answered the question accurately.

3 Likes

Yes you did.

To expand on some idea’s I would like to see

• Mob Variety Common/Uncommon/Rare/Epic/Legendary/Mythic versions that drop special rare materials for crafting
  • Mobs that special abilities that can essentially counter a player (Stun, Silence, Mind Control, Root, etc)
  • Fun Puzzle events that require object interaction to open hidden rooms etc
  • Jumping puzzles to get great scenery shots
2 Likes

everything…
aoe, time based skills, DoTs(damage over time), DD(direct damage) insta cast, timed casts,
buffs, debuffs, curses, reflect, interrupt, disarm, fear, blind, silence,
toxins, poisons, freeze, slow, stopped, burning, confused, bleeding
vanish, snares, traps, lockpick, detect life forms, ammo types
armor, armor penetration
auto cast, auto attack, auto loot(set custom parameters)
auto run, follow player
aggro, deaggro, tank, dps, heals, skill rotations
range, mele, crowd control,
heals, insta heal, HoT(heal over time), revives, mass revives
miss, parry, dodge, block, evade, avoid
absorb, immunities, resistances, reflect damage, deflect, dispel,
ground effects vs air effects effects against certain things
items (buffs/debuffs/heals/attacks/bombs/bandages)
story progression and difficuity

4 Likes

One request: bombs compatible for the hunt.

1 Like

+1 for Mining bombs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Jaidic i think you ve said nearly everything i could say too

2 Likes

indigenous life forms per planet AND/OR biome type

1 Like

Pve should have the ability to team so you can see your teams health and energy bar on screen and clicking there name will auto target you on to that character it would be great for healers and finding players in a crowd during fights. Something like send invite to team click accept now your name and there name are on the left side of your screen in a fold out menu so you can easily see players stats and buffs.

2 Likes

Different environments and intensity levels should be a thing but with different armors for the different environments.

Pet breeding novelty idea but people love there pets. Pve Pets can be amazing.

Pets that cast buffs on character
Or grow big enough to mount and ride into battle or that can even fight and level up.

1 Like

Bosses and taming/beast master

Some of the bosses should actually be difficult and require coordinated raid strategies. Rare un- craftable drops from bosses of various levels. But lots of those drops. Some drops should be sellable, some should be account locked.

Rideable pets that are useful in various environments. Maybe stay away from true flying, but maybe a whale with window teeth, a lava snake, wall and ceiling climbing spiders and geckos to use for building. Perhaps there can be flying pets but none strong enough to carry a player on their back. Maybe you could build an airship with 20 baby dragons that is strong enough to transport 2-3 players?

1 Like