Endless Game idea suggestion Thread

Hello and Welcome! If you have any ideas, suggestions, ideas, and features that you want to see. Post it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seeing how it sounds like the game is going to be medieval-ish I think that at bows and arrows should be included as weapons. I don’t remember seeing it mentioned in the announcement. Shields would be nice too but I thought you included them. :thinking:

Customizable stuff would be super Awesome. For example let’s say banners and flags are included. If there’s not a symbol to the liking of someone then create their own in Gimp or something.

1 Like

I was just going to edit my last post so I wouldn’t take up more space but it wouldn’t let me.

But I wanted wanted to throw out the additional suggestion of music and sound effects. Part of what brings greatness to a game is the sounds and music in the background.
There’s a decent selection of royalty free music out there. It’s just a matter of finding what is appropriate.

2 Likes

Will see why you can’t edit!

1 Like

Finding what is appropriate is the hard part

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I’m a space hog :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Seater mounts to carry noob friends around

3 Likes

awesome idea @Jaidic

It would be really cool if there was an in game ability to listen to Spotify (or other music player) while playing the game. Perhaps a mixer so you can turn in game sounds and music up or down. This may not be possible. I have no idea. But Santa is coming… :santa:

1 Like

It would probably need a specific license bought thru them unless it was a community made mod.

1 Like

Yeah I figured that it would be an impossible thing to ask for. :disappointed:
But I thought I would give it a shot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think it would be cool to have some interactive stuff like a ball that you can throw and leaves mark where it hit or some things like that where the community can come up with interesting mini games. Or he’ll it be be cool to just have a basketball court or soccer field to play on or gather at.

4 Likes

soccer field :+1: :+1: :+1: i am a big soccer fan :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

This gives me an expansion of your idea: big fat canons, which can shoot cannonballs and put deep holes through stuff :slight_smile:

Regards,

2 Likes